Power of the Ask Academy
For women who want to know WHAT to say and HOW to say it to advance their careers, improve their relationships and marriages, AND live their best life -- yet find it hard to speak up and be heard about their value, ideas and needs.
Our 4-module system teaches women a system to overcome the 4 biggest hurdles that block them from standing in their power and being well received when they ASK for what they need at work and home to excel:
Clarity, conviction, mindset & deliveryGet access now
This is the exact system I used to:
- Design my own roles at Deloitte & a start up to fit my skills, passions & growth plans
- Negotiate 20% & 50% pay raises, extra team members, and virtual working (before it was a thing)
- Set boundaries with my schedule and health HONOR them
- Overcome microaggressions, and be TRULY in the right rooms, valued, & heard
- Navigate complex matrix organizations with ease and influence
- Marry a man that meets my needs, including providing support and appreciation WHEN and HOW I need
- Be in FLOW navigating a household, marriage, and children and running a business
- Get 60% off my luxury wedding venue to fit my budget (and numerous other "impossible" asks)
Women at these companies are saying "I've manifested my dreams thanks to Power of the Ask"...
Check out our growing community
"All the pieces of my ask and situation for a raise were in my head. Jacqueline and her Power of the Ask system streamlined what was into my head into a clear and convincing script I can confidently deliver.
AND the system gave me a tool to use over and over again to feel LESS anxious about the conversation - or any difficult conversation."
- Katie, Chief Marketing Officer @ DRIFT + Mom
"When I needed to re-organize my professional and personal life, Power of the Ask gave me a system to ask for ANYTHING I want - whether its a hire, a promotion, or support from my partner. I've also leveled up my people and time management skills.
Jacqueline's system is great at pulling out answers inside of you and applying them to your situation!"
- Bree, Head of Business Development @ Burkland Associates
"When I put the strategies to work, my boss told me that because I was able to clearly lay things out and demonstrate the value, it was the easiest promotion to Director he has EVER pushed through.
As a bonus, my promotion came with a 25% increase in pay (the average is 3%)!"
- Brenda, Director of Client Engagement @ Armanino
"My goal was to be promoted, but I had trouble wrapping my head around the approach.
Insert Power of the Ask – all the data points that were spinning in my head were placed into an orderly line of strategic supporting facts I could execute on and case I should share.
And I got my promotion!"
- Meggie, Director, Venture Capital Services @ First Republic Bank (+ Mom)
"Power of the Ask enabled me to personally and professionally sync up and action my higher goals and priorities, and re-ignite my confidence and self-assurance to successfully transition through various stages of my life and career."
- Noello, Head of Digital @ Luxury Good PS Agency, Web3 specialist + Mom
"I was searching for a way to advocate for my career growth while still being a team player and the Power of the Ask™ gave me strategies for speaking confidently about my value and aligning business need with my priorities for an outcome that worked for everyone.
I use the system ALL the time."
- Katherine, People, Operations @ Google
What’s included in Power of the Ask Academy
All the pieces you need to be saying to yourself,
"Hallelujah, I have the right words, they're packaged in a way that's convincing AND I feel prepared and confident to have the conversation - and nail it!"
My exact system of strategies, scripts, & mindset tools that enable me to get what I want time and time again, as well as thousands of other women
Guidance on how to tailor every strategy to YOUR situation
Each strategy is broken down into easily understandable components AND methods - so you instill and internalize what you learn and can use it in every interaction
Here are the 4 core modules and skills you can't live any longer without...
Everything hinges on the clarity and specificity of what you want to say, why you're having the conversation AND the words you use. In this module, you:
- Understand your "WHY" and the specific outcome you want (not a loose idea)
- Create the right words to describe it
- Understand what is required to be clear in your message every time you speak and write
- Learn the questions to ask yourself time and time again to tap into YOUR inner knowing and clarify what YOU want and want to say
Knowing what you want to say or achieve does NOT mean you'll get it - you NEED to package your case so it's easy to understand AND convincing and compelling. In this module, you:
- Learn the proven formula to package your message that gets others to understand where you’re coming from and ready to say “yes” BEFORE you even insert your actual “ask”
- Be coached through tailoring the formula to YOUR specific situation and case
- Learn the questions to ask yourself and others to GET the information you need to ensure your case is compelling, convincing and aligned with other’s priorities
Once you get closer to having the actual conversation, you'll experience ALL the narratives, beliefs and reasons not to have the it, or anxieties that lead you to fumble through OR be “too direct”. In this module you'll:
- Release your narratives, limiting beliefs, fear, guilt and imposter syndrome
- Rewrite your narratives so you’re propelled forward confidently to have the conversation and stand in your power
- Use proven neuro linguistic-programming (NLP) techniques to identify your REAL beliefs that cause your fear, guilt and imposter syndrome AND anchor in empowering beliefs
Now that you have ALL the pieces and confidence to convince someone to give you what you desire, it's time to DELIVER your ask with a style that's well received. In this module you'll:
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your communication style
- Learn what to ADJUST to be more influential, comfortable and impactful - instead of passive, wishy-washy, or “too direct”
- Feel prepared AND confident you're ready to powerfully speak speak up about your needs, value & ideas!
Because bonuses are amazing, we've included...
Create a plan to avoid falling back into old habits using our proven method to further entrain the strategies you'll use day-in-and day out.
Turn "no" into "yes". Learn additional communications strategies, including how to handle a “no”, and make that “no” the start of the conversation, not the end.
You’re just a few steps away from your:
"Hell yes, I only had to say that once!"
"Wow, I feel more prepared and thus more confident to speak up and deal with this situation!"
"Wait, did you just say 'YES' to what I asked for?"
"Whoa, my career is advancing the way I want it to, my relationships are amazing, I'm supported and living the life I've wanted to manifest - instead of watching others pass me by!"
Get access to the Academy
Lets get you enrolled
Something inside knows you’re playing small & you’re capable of more.
You just need the right system to package your message convincingly & adjust your mindset & delivery so you speak up powerfully and are well received.
Your life BEFORE Power of the Ask Academy
- It's increasingly harder to advance your career and navigate your relationships (and the personalities in it)
- You feel shy or nervous, and find it hard to articulate what you want say – and are overly cautious
- You say something 5x then someone says it once and gets credit OR after the 5th time you're so frustrated you yell
- Or others push you to talk and your mood or preparation isn’t aligned – and you end up forcing your ideas onto others, which is not well received
- You are spending your time with this strategy and that strategy, like throwing spaghetti on a wall, but not seeing the results you desire
- You compare yourself to others and it makes you feel bad
- You see others struggling with similar issues, yet are NOT willing to accept “this is how it has to be”
Your life AFTER Power of the Ask Academy
- You are empowered and living a life "by you" instead of reactionary and "to you"
- Your relationships are remarkably better
- Your career is advancing at the pace you want, with the right opportunities and pay
- You are supported and appreciated WHEN you want to be and HOW you want to be
- You are confident in any conversation
- You're heard and understood - and others action what you say
- You're clearly and succinctly articulating what you want to say in any room without thinking twice
- You're breaking down barriers and solving problems
- Others are asking YOU “how did you do that? You make it look easy”
Let yourself be supported
There’s absolutely NO need to do this on your own
With my proven proprietary system, paired with what you have to offer and say, it's time to shift you into an empowered and powerful communicator who advocates for yourself with the right convincing message, timing and confidence - and is well received.
Take the first step and be part of many women who are shattering the status quo and manifesting their dreams through powerfully spoken words…
Get access to the Academy now
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Academy for?
Who shouldn’t buy this academy?
How to know if you’re ready?
Is this one of those executive presence courses?
Who are you and why should I listen?
What’s missing that the price point is so incredible?
How long before I see results?
Why is this program different & will it work for me?
Do you offer email support or additional live coaching?
Do I have lifetime access?
How long is the course?
Can you provide an invoice for reimbursement?
Can I offer this to my team or company?
What do I next to get started?
More from our growing community
"For the first time I'm voicing what I need to my boss and others.
My boss is taking on what I say, and I've even fallen back in love with my job!"
- Rosa, Co-Founder @ Rupa Health
"If you're uncertain about how to approach an issue at work, The Power of the Ask™ will help you clarify your purpose, desired outcome, and how to achieve it!"
- Katherine, People, Operations @ Google
"The type of hard questions Jacqueline askes helped the women of our Executive Advancement Program think differently. It's been amazing to hear how vocal they are in preparing to ask for a promotion, or having those challenging conversations with their leaders/Partners on aligning expectations to get to the next level. I love seeing their confidence rise, especially compared to how quiet many of them were before Power of the Ask."
- Sharon, Managing Director Consulting @ Armanino
"I am impressed how Jacqueline allowed sufficient time and space throughout the workshop for our people to brainstorm how to apply what they were learning to their current situation."
- Kenya, Employee Engagement Specialist @ Patreon
Learn to prepare AND speak powerfully about your ideas, values and needs - with clarity, confidence & conviction.
You'll be saying "oh my god, everything I want is falling into place!"
Get access to the Academy now
Subscribe to the Power of the Ask newsletter
Join the hundreds of people receiving insights, inspiration, and strategies to powerfully speak up about their value, ideas, and needs.